MD2FinalGDD



This week, we worked on developing our game and finalising the GDD for Tiny Farm. I designed a duck, a sheep, a cow and a pig for the game. I drew out the game levels in detail so we knew exactly what we needed to design for the game. I thought it would be a good idea to create a detailed game flow chart so we can use it as a resource in the future of the game development process.
The animals I designed for the game. 

Game Flow Chart
I made sure to design the animals in keeping with the others. It is important that there is coherancy between all characters designed for the game. We wanted to keep the animals round and simplistic but easily recognisable to the child.

Over the next few weeks we will be continuing to meet up every Wednesday and Thursday to work on the game.


Comments

  1. Hey Nicole,

    I really enjoyed reading through your final game design document (GDD) for the game project this semester. I find the idea for your game to be really cool and interesting. After reading through your game design document from your powerpoint presentation I feel like you have a real grasp on what you want to create and how you want to go about doing it. So far your GDD looks really impressive and informative. What kind of style of game are you going for? What theme are you going for in your game? Whats your stylistic approach for the characters in your game? The powerpoint presentation is really good. Overall I find your game design document and game idea to be really well thought out and unique. I look forward to seeing the development of the game as the weeks progress and the final result. Good luck with the development of your game!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment