Present Final Project


Today was the last day of MD2. We all presented all of our final projects. It was really interesting to see other people's games and what they have created over the last few months. I was fascinated by other people's creations. It's inspiring to see other people's creations and capabilities.

One game in particular that caught my attention was Rob Byrne's game called Monster Flip. Rob's game is a puzzle game in which the player has to click on the puzzle pieces in order to reveal a picture. I really like the simplicity of the game. I was impressed that he created the game on his own. I know how much work went into our game and I was in a group of seven. I can only imagine how much work went into it if you were making the game on your own.

I really liked how the game looked. I think the design of the game really stood out to me since I have a big interest in design. The characters in the game were really cute and I thought they looked really well. Different tones of green and blue were used throughout the game which worked really well together. There were three levels in the game. I liked the simplicity of the game. I never would have thought to have done a puzzle game so I was impressed by his idea. Rob made it aware to me that he designed the colours in the game to be suitable for autistic children. I thought this was a really thoughtful touch.

I really enjoyed creating Tiny Farm with my group. I feel we worked well as a team and we are really happy with the outcome. It was nice to show our peers our hard work and to discuss our project with them.

Comments